Sydney IMATS Haul XD

Today I took a trip to the harbor in Sydney to the Convention and exhibition centre for the Sydney IMATS 2012. Down below are some of the products that I purchase. I have only included products that I am 100% satisfied with, as sadly after buying I was disappointed with the quality of some products. I have also not included any brushes that I purchased. All over I was expecting more stalls at the exhibition but I found lots of things i loved so I cant complain.


LASplash Cosmetics Liquid Eye Liners 
(From Left to Right: Pink Sparkles, Royal Blue and Silver Dollar)

It is not a brand I had heard about before but I am sure I want to go back and get some more!
They were about $7 each (cheap) and have great pigment. The brush applicator is very thin, although I didn't take a photo because my camera couldn't focus (just shows you how small it was )



Makeup For Ever Aqua Creams 
(From Top to bottom: #02 and #16)

At $27 a piece, these were a little more on the pricey side. They are very creamy, pigmented and the color spreads very evenly (no clumping or gooping). They are great quality an I can see that they will last for a long time. Super excited to use #16, the beautiful rose-gold shade, for summer 



Ben Nye Powder Rouge 
(From Left to Right: Blushing Bride, Dusty Pink, Vintage Rose and Pink Bliss)

I got these for $10 a piece - I mean what a bargain. They are a good size and have great pigment. The powder is a little bit more loose than blushes I have used in the past but that makes it quite easy to blend. Im not a big fan of dark or very vibrant blushes as I already have a lot of colour in my cheeks, but the range I saw had a lot of calmer colours. Nice and light for summer. 



Naked Cosmetics 
(From Top to Bottom: Mother Nature and Blushing Bronze)

I have not yet used these before but am very eager to do so. I have heard very good reviews from both friends and beauty gurus online. They can be used over the top of an eyeshadow to ad extra vavava voom and dimension to the eye. Or you can apply it wet making the shadows a very intense metallic colour.


SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig