Beautiful Gold Jewellery Haul - Kmart, Equip and Lovisa


I just cannot get enough of gold jewellery these days. When I was younger my mum took me to a colourist/stylist, who told me that I shouldn't wear gold, that I should stick to silver. For a couple years I stuck very strictly to this, but in the last year or so I have been timidly dipping my toe in in gold and just loving it. In my opinion gold its just so much more pretty, glamorous, noticeable and royal.
The first shop I hit up was Kmart and I was on the hunt for a long gold necklace with a Owl. I bought one years ago from Diva but on a crazy night out with some friends, it was unfortunately a casualty. I used to always get compliments about it and girls asking me where I got it from. bargain - it was only like $8.

Equip, I have found is slightly cheaper than Lovisa, but it doesn't have same volume of gold jewellery! I only picked up two items here, but already the long necklace with the loop has become a staple for me.

When I was moseying around Lovisa I had in mind that I wanted some kind of gold bracelet with crystals in it. These two hand accessories where a bit of an impulse buy, and a lot more dramatic than I am used to but I am so excited to wear them out. I will admit that they can get a little in the way, especially when putting on coats and jumpers!

The body jewellery was another impulse buy, but I think it will be so flattering as it works almost like a belt - tapering in at the waist and also accentuating the size of dem boobies - oh yeah 

Lovisa

Lovisa

Lovisa
Equip
Hand-me-down from my cousin 
Kmart
Lovisa
Equip


SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig