Beauty Bloggers You've Got To Know About

Arna Alayne 
I've have always been an admirer of women with tan and dark skin - they just look so beautiful and flawless. So in my green-with-envy state I would follow tutorials from women of colour and while their techniques, product and colour choice were spot on they were definitely not the right match for me. Even things like highlighting powders, take MAC Soft And Gentle for example, were far too warm and pigmented for my pale ass skin, it just didn't look right. After discovering Arna Alayne I have become more excited about embracing my pale skin and researching products that were more flattering to me rather than just the latest must-have.



Tiffany D Makeup
Tiffany has been a long standing favourite of mine, she was the second youtube I ever subscribed to over four long years ago. Tiffany has a very simple and natural yet classy style, preferring quality over quantity. She has a great and honest knowledge of makeup and I have always found her product recommendations to be really reliable. Beware whilst she does dabble in drugstore products she does tend to have quite an expensive taste. Tiffany is also a new mummy and she does occasionally show off her beautiful bub Olivia in some of her videos.



Jackie Aina 
This woman has the best personality. I love watching her for her great sense of humour and application/style tips and techniques - and seriously guys how cool is her hair. You guys have got to check out her video "What Is Strobing" - it had me in stitches!



April Athena 
If you are a partial hipster like me and into the whole "Nartural Skincare" who-ha thats so popular then you really have to check out April. She's a beautiful, cheerie, upbeat, positive - really any synonym of happy applies here - young mother who has a lot of D.I.Y skincare recipes. Her attitude and outlook on life is also super comforting and motivational to watch.



Tanya Burr
Tanya is an obvious choice - I swear I live vicariously through this woman! Great life, awesome job, super hot hubby, gorgeous squishy puppy etc. She also has a wealth of beauty tutorials and is uber popular at the moment.


SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig