BEST Under Eye Concealer Of ALL Time - Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Concealer

Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Eraser Concealer 

I have known about / been using this product for something like 4 years but have only started using again religiously in the last couple months - why oh why did I stop ?!?  I cannot recommend it enough to makeup lovers of all ages, shapes etc



Pros

It's a hydrating and creamy concealer, without the slippery or glossy factor that causes other products to end up at you chin after an hour.

It's got great illuminating / brightening / light reflecting qualities that give the skin a lift, making you look younger and more awake.

You can use it as an under eye concealer or a natural face highlighter.

As far as longevity goes, I find that it will last me a good 4 or so hours before it starts to fade and needs a bit of a touch up.

It doesn't emphasise or settle into the fine lines around your eyes - I have laughter lines and my mum has lines from ageing and we both love it!

It seems to work best, I've found, when you blend it out with a Beauty Blender - some other brushes I've used have had a tendency to soak up the product.

Even so no matter how you apply it, it blends into the skin effortlessly.

Also as a random side not when you google image search "best concealer of all time" it is featured several times!

Cons

There isn't a wade range of colours available in this product. There's about 6 shades in total in the line, most of which are directed at lighter to tan skin tones - even so I still need a shade or two lighter than their palest colour "Fair"

At $18.95 AUD its a wee bit pricey for a drugstore item in my opinion. However it performs as well as, if not better than most high end concealers, so it is still worth it. 
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig