I cannot encourage you enough to try this pattern, I truly believe t deceives MORE hype that it gets!
Fabric Used: I actually used a lightweight quilting cotton that picked up from a local quilting supply shop in Sydney. At $22/m it was a little pricy, but what can I say, I feel in love with the print!
Alterations Made: As you can see I decided to shorten the pattern into a top and I also added some fun ruffles down the centre by gathering two strips of fabric, overlocking the raw edges (which I wish I had done in a white thread) and sewing it to the button placket.
My first time making it, I took it nice and slow doing the collar, because it was my first one and I was a bit nervous. I also decided to forego the under collar on this version as I felt I didn't need it, I was more flattering/ comfortable to have a flat lying collar.